Support the leading impact organization
increasing representation of women and people of color in organizational leadership.

Donate stock, crypto, or through a DAF...

Parity.Org accepts gifts of securities, including donated shares of both publicly and privately held corporations, stock options, and shares of mutual funds.

We accept donations in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and over 80 additional leading cryptocurrencies.

Enjoy favorable tax benefits and a convenient giving experience.

Questions is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization. As such, donations are tax deductible. Regarding individual circumstances, we recommend you seek the advice of a tax advisor to answer any questions you have about philanthropic giving.

Yes! Check here and find out if your company matches, which can double the impact of your donation.’s EIN/TIN is 82-0904363.
You can mail your donation in to:, Inc.
P.O. Box 20024
New York, NY 10011’s sole mission is to close the gender and racial gap at the top of companies where the gap is the widest. With your support, we can engage even more companies, create more research about solutions, educate more people on the issue and much more.

Donate Stock accepts gifts of securities, including donated shares of both publicly and privately held corporations, stock options and shares of mutual funds.

Gifting stock is a simple and powerful way to support It also may offer you a number of financial benefits:

  • You can easily donate appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds
  • The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible

Check with your tax consultant to see if you have no obligation to pay capital gains taxes on the appreciation. In addition, if you would receive an income tax deduction for the current market value of the gift.

Of course, please see your tax advisor prior to making any stock donations.

What is a donor-advised fund?

A donor-advised fund is like a charitable investment account, for the sole purpose of supporting charitable organizations you care about. It allows philanthropically inclined individuals, families, and corporations to make an irrevocable charitable gift to any public charity.

Do you have a donor-advised fund (DAF)?

If so, go to the DAF Direct widget on this page, fill in the institution, the designation (how the funds should be used) and the amount of the gift. When you click the “Next” button, you will be taken directly to your donor advised fund provider. If your donor advised fund provider is not listed, contact your provider directly with a request to make a grant to